Hundy TRD Supercharger Newbie Guide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@FLDJ you may have to get the Unichip, not many people sell just the TRD ecu as it is bundled with the supercharger kit and since the kit is discontinued the ecu is discontinued also so can't buy a new one.

Tune the Unichip for reliability, run it at 11:1 afr and stock pulleys and you shouldn't have any problems. Not sure how popular Unichip is in France though.

'00-'02 Tundra 4.7L TRD SC - Unichip Wholesale

Good luck

Hello nick T thank you very much for you answers. I try to find unichip box it's not easy but with if I do not try, I do not want to put the TRD back on the road. Again thank you for the info and eventually, would you have a link or an email address to contact a seller
THANK regards franck

Hello nick T

very thank you for you help.

I take UNICHIP with your link and now

my truck is happy an me too.

TRD with unichip it's ok

Thank

Resurrecting this thread as I get my kit going. Is anyone running an air/fuel gauge with a wideband? Is one needed for each bank of the exhaust?

Awesome! I just got a 2004 Sequoia with a TRD supercharger installed. I'm prepping to install it on my 2003 4runner. Have you installed yours yet?

Resurrecting this thread as I get my kit going. Is anyone running an air/fuel gauge with a wideband? Is one needed for each bank of the exhaust?
It would be ideal to have one on each bank since the Exhaust Y is back so far. You can get a good idea how AFRs are from one side. If the other side was having a hard failure or really lean, you would feel it.

It would be ideal to have one on each bank since the Exhaust Y is back so far. You can get a good idea how AFRs are from one side. If the other side was having a hard failure or really lean, you would feel it.
Resurrecting again. Has anyone had a TRD supercharger installed and Doug Thorley headers? Does this affect the O2 sensors and piggy-back system ability to adjust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom