Hundy Fit in Redwood Chandelier Tree? (1 Viewer)

Took a great trip with the family up to see the Redwoods in northern California. Prior to the trip, I couldn't find any solid evidence of whether a Hundy could fit in the Chandelier tree.

So I found out firsthand if it was possible.

Anyone want to guess whether she fit?

p1729414838-5.jpg

AHC in low no problem :D

Ding ding ding. It definitely wasn't a hotdog through a hallway. Initially the lady at the entrance said it was too tall and wide. I dropped AHC to low (a party trick she'd never seen before), and she said I'd have chance but it would be tight.

So with mirrors also folded in:

p1615076444-6.jpg

It was fingers width clearance on either side of the mirrors. An all stock non-ahc hundy would likely be perilously close to scraping through, but possibly doable, from my experience.

mcgaskins

SILVER Star
Ding ding ding. It definitely wasn't a hotdog through a hallway. Initially the lady at the entrance said it was too tall and wide. I dropped AHC to low (a party trick she'd never seen before), and she said I'd have chance but it would be tight.

So with mirrors also folded in:

It was fingers width clearance on either side of the mirrors. An all stock non-ahc hundy would likely be perilously close to scraping through, but possibly doable, from my experience.

Like a glove :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom