hub/stud diameter size? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
I need to know the hub diamater and the size of stud that is needed for a warn hub assembly for my 76 land cruiser. Thanks

Travis

Maybe we don't understand the question. What are you trying to do? Fit a locking hub from a different vehicle? The hub diameter and the stud size are the same whether it is a 1965 FJ40 or a 1997 FZJ80. Hubs from a Suzuki Samurai, Ford Courier, and Isuzu Amigo will bolt on as they have the same size, but the splined part that the CV axle (birfield) fits into are all different.

Dave

I'm getting some custom rims made and the guy needs to know the diameter for the hub and the size of studs used to burn the holes out. I have a 76 FJ40 Land Cruiser like i posted before. Thanks again tho.

Travis

lug stud diameter and rim center hole diameter...

don't have a set handy, but it's the same as any Chevy rim. Hate to say it, but if this guy makes rims, he outta know those measurements.

IIRC, the bolts are 6 on 5'5" circle, 14mm diameter. Don't recall hole center tho...

He is used to making 20" rims for custom rock crawlers, this is his first time doing a 15" rim for a toyota. But i gave him all the information.

Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom