How to find a new ES350 Ultra Luxury (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Merry Christmas everyone!

I am on the hunt for an ES350 Ultra Luxury. Apparently as elusive as poverty pack 80s. Anyway, anyone know how or where to look to find it rather than going to each dealership's site?

Alternative I guess is to order one.

Any thoughts?

I would contact the internet manager at your closest dealer. They can do a nationwide search and/or order for you. Ordering is a good way to go as you get exactly what you want. I have used Kris Bowman at Tucson Lexus Automall and he is great. His contact info is ‭+1 (520) 237-5477‬ and kbowman@royaltucson.com. I would send him an e-mail and find out what the 411 is ( I don't get a referral fee BTW).

My thought is to not look on a land cruiser website for this vehicle ;)
Still a Toyota and Lexus is now the only way you can buy a new Land Cruiser. Figured with the wealth of knowledge on this site, someone had a back door I could open. Funny thing about the dealers, I still have a pretty healthy distrust of them. Need to find one I can rely upon and have not been successful.

we have our GX serviced at Earnhardt Lexus, ask for Rick Johnson - yes, the technician missed a busted U-joint even when I told Rick the noise was either driveshaft or U-joint, but that didn't make it into the order to the technician :rolleyes:

they also saved us more than $3000 on our other GX, where the local Louisiana dealer shop had quoted a $3500 repair cost (to replace the most expensive part in the diagnostic chain that still wouldn't have solved the problem :rolleyes:) - we drove it all the way from LA to AZ, and Earnhardt quoted the needed part at more like $50, add one hour shop rate for installation, and we were out all of ~$250 on a broken brake pedal switch :doh:

what we saved paid for the gas driving to AZ, and all the gas and costs of several very nice days, including visits to White Sands, Carlsbad Caverns and several days in Big Bend National Park on the way back to Louisiana :grinpimp:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am on the hunt for an ES350 Ultra Luxury. Apparently as elusive as poverty pack 80s. Anyway, anyone know how or where to look to find it rather than going to each dealership's site?

Alternative I guess is to order one.

Any thoughts?
Why a ES 350 thats a camry. The Lexus GS 300 has the 2jz or a Lexus LX 450 1fz-fe. Both engines are inline 6 just like all the 18 wheels in the USA.

I like my comfort. Besides, I have a 18 XLE V6 Camry and there is a pretty good difference between the two of them once you get beyond the drivetrain. Even between my GX and Camry, for a long trip the 17 GX wins hands down. If I want to get there quick, I jump in the Camry. The upgrade for me is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom