How NOT to park your 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How the heck did you pull that off Photo? Most of what's in the 2nd pic is untouched and looks like it could be orig - except for the orange flag - not quite that windy (gravity :D).

Dude, you like eat sleep and poop photoshop? I've never been able to do anything other than auto levels and contrast (damn white 80's screw up everything :D).

There he goes again... with his white 80 envy.   ::)  Just take it down for the Maaco Ambassador special and all your wishes can be true Junk.  
thefinger.gif

What wheels & tires you running on the beater?

For now and in the pic, those are the OEM steel rims with bias ply TSL's 36x13r16 - custom grooved with internal beadlocks.

Gotta tell ya that the custom groove only took about 1hr for all 5 and it's hands down something everyone needs to consider. The heat knife was cheap and so are the blades.

Chicken anyone?

It's a car-b-Q

Nice work Photo, is that photoshop 8 your playing with?

Look at the shadow of the barbeque lid, it's perfect.  C-Dan's gonna be pi$$ed that someone stole his BBQ while he was off playing at Moab.

Authentic.   :G

Photoman ===>  :slap: <=== B

Yes Junk, I am gullible.  :tear:  However, I still believe the pre-BBQ version is authentic.  I'm also stubborn.

-B-

Bill,

I DO NOT remember saying anything about loaning out the BBQ to foreign nationals............................. :slap:

Oh, Rogue is gonna yak any second. :eek:

Look at the shadows. Authentic.

:ugh:

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom