How many vehicles models have been converted into a pickup? aka El Camino. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seen on the TLCA FB feed:

View attachment 1056222

Total fantasy truck. Imagine how versatile that would be--a combination of the 1st gen 4Runner and the FJ Cruiser. Drive it as a single cab long bed, an extended cab short bed, or have a removable "troopy" high-roof top that reaches all the way aft. The shiz.

all three of those are lhd and the ad is in french. so i am guessing not south african.

Um, you're guessing right, and still wrong. He said "South America" and it's Spanish.

w115.jpg

Vanamino?

qyvu6ujymwnjnco6bfoo.png

DSC01067.JPG

I miss that truck. Last I heard it was in Russia. :(

bf_3.jpg

bf_3.jpg

<Schwing>!!

Man, Im in love with those utes, Ultra. (Droool)

I'm a little embarrassed about the K&N air filter. I ended up having a greater idea...I went with a dual type bowl filter from a Komatsu bulldozer. I really thought I was doing something big, turns out I was just adding to the redneckism of that 100 series. It worked great but wasn't the best looking air cleaner.

:hillbilly:

I'm a little embarrassed about the K&N air filter. I ended up having a greater idea...I went with a dual type bowl filter from a Komatsu bulldozer. I really thought I was doing something big, turns out I was just adding to the redneckism of that 100 series. It worked great but wasn't the best looking air cleaner.

:hillbilly:
Um, yeah, I mean, sheesh, I was gonna pull you aside and talk to you about how ridiculous the air filter really looks on that thing. [emoji6]

Rovers...
kv3fjjdq6ovb76cw0ix0.jpg
1209802158152423310.jpg

How about a Le Camino?

Peugeot 505 pick up. Also came in 4WD. Saw a bunch of these on our vacation to South America a couple of years ago.

Oui!

LeCamino.jpg
PEUGEOT_504_PICKUP_00002A.JPG

How about a Le Camino?

Peugeot 505 pick up. Also came in 4WD. Saw a bunch of these on our vacation to South America a couple of years ago.

Oui!

View attachment 1066470 View attachment 1066471

The C505 is the most underrated African ExPo vehicle there is. Any poopflinger can go Cairo to Cape Town in a Land Cruiser. But to do it in a Peugeot takes real chutzpah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom