How many KDJ95's are out there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vossie

#thecrazycruiserman
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi All.

This car has been in the family since 2003 when we bought it second hand while we were living in the UK. In 2006 we brought it back here to Zimbabwe.

Now, 90's are real common over here. but i have never seen another one with the 1KD engine in it. i mean, the hilux over here didnt get the 1KD (D4D) until 2006. so how many are out there? i know the 1KD was because of Euro spec and all the rest, but seems strange that the 90 in europe got the 1KD at least 3 years before the hilux did.

20170210_090932.jpg
20170210_091010.jpg

I've got a KDJ95L-GKPNYW, with the 1 KD-FTV engine. However, I'm situated in Norway. The car was originally sold in Sweden 2000/2001...

@Vossie - Do you have service/factory manuals for your car? I've bought cheap scans online, but they do not cover the entire car. At the moment I'm looking for the RM528E factory repair manual. I have some harsh shifting trouble.

H.

I've got a KDJ95L-GKPNYW, with the 1 KD-FTV engine. However, I'm situated in Norway. The car was originally sold in Sweden 2000/2001...

@Vossie - Do you have service/factory manuals for your car? I've bought cheap scans online, but they do not cover the entire car. At the moment I'm looking for the RM528E factory repair manual. I have some harsh shifting trouble.

H.
i know we have the service manual. i will have to check if we have the full factory repair manual, but i doubt it. will have a look for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom