How do you read your Trails? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I like to flip through mine quick then pick out what articles I will read first. I save the Tubby articles for last. Never been one of those that start at the begining types.
I read most of it in one sitting and save a few articles for later in the week.

I think this is the only magazine I read complete.

Great work Todd.

I read mine in the toilet. Read a whole article for those extended visits and check out the vendors ads during pit stops:D

I love TT, great read.

first, membership graph and then a complete scan... every page simply taking notes of what is in it. This is my chance to see any new ads placed, right to Trails End with is probably the 1st thing I actually Read.

then right to Alan's and Todd's editorials.

then to the one or two specific articles that caught my interest during the scan, (catching my interest includes Trip reports, titles that catch my interest, or stuff written by folks whom I know personally), OTB, then to chapter spotlight, Chapter reports, then to Mark's and Roger's tech columns...

then later I might read Mark's rambling or anything else I might have missed,

however, I have not read any of the tubby stuff, it just doesn't interest me.

Oh, if I have anything in there, I always read my own stuff 1st. Hey, what can I say, I'm proud to have something published. It took many many tries to finally write stuff worthy of Trails. (yes, I'm an arrogant conceded bastich.)

TRT2 said:
first, membership graph and then a complete scan... every page simply taking notes of what is in it. This is my chance to see any new ads placed, right to Trails End with is probably the 1st thing I actually Read.

then right to Alan's and Todd's editorials.

then to the one or two specific articles that caught my interest during the scan, (catching my interest includes Trip reports, titles that catch my interest, or stuff written by folks whom I know personally), OTB, then to chapter spotlight, Chapter reports, then to Mark's and Roger's tech columns...

then later I might read Mark's rambling or anything else I might have missed,

however, I have not read any of the tubby stuff, it just doesn't interest me.

Oh, if I have anything in there, I always read my own stuff 1st. Hey, what can I say, I'm proud to have something published. It took many many tries to finally write stuff worthy of Trails. (yes, I'm an arrogant conceded bastich.)

I am just glad you read my stuff before Mark's drivel :D

I read marks stuff first; I like to stay in touch with my female side.

dd113 said:
I read marks stuff first; I like to stay in touch with my female side.

Why doesn't that surprise me! ;p

cover to cover, usually saving it for work since they took the net away...gives me something to do between calls....just need it to come out every other day. ;)

front to back, back to front, and then repeat.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom