How difficult to fix this headliner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dekeman

SILVER Star
Threads
How hard will it be, or how much of a fortune will it cost, to have my headliner fixed?
I'll be taking it to a shop as I assume the window has to come out, but can the fabric be stretched enough?

IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9311.JPG

IMG_9312.JPG

IMG_9314.JPG

If it was my car I would take out side windows and glue the headliner back in place. Taking the windows out and back in is a easy job to do. Same with gluing the headliner back in place. That I can not tell if it can be stretched back but I would assume it can be done. If not then you must buy a new one. But I would try first if it can be done and then get it to a shop if the headliner needs replacing.

If it was my car I would take out side windows and glue the headliner back in place. Taking the windows out and back in is a easy job to do. Same with gluing the headliner back in place. That I can not tell if it can be stretched back but I would assume it can be done. If not then you must buy a new one. But I would try first if it can be done and then get it to a shop if the headliner needs replacing.
x2

Taking it to a shop that is going to try and stretch — with the window out. Hopefully don't have to replace the whole damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom