For Sale Houston, TX: 2006 Lexus LX470 - 97K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok y’all. My parents have finally decided to sell their mint 2006 Lexus LX470 in Sand Dollar Pearl with 97,374 miles. They are the second owners, and purchased the vehicle from a dealership in Houston with 42,041 miles back in April 2010. We have babied this car and it is a true garage queen.

The original owners purchased the vehicle from Northside Lexus and it has been in Houston its whole life. Never flooded, no stories on this one. The car was serviced at the dealer until purchased by us. We have a personal mechanic who comes and does maintenance on all our Lexus every 5,000 miles. All parts have been OEM, down to the oil filter. Mobil1 Synthetic used when I could. Oil changes every 5,000 miles using Mobil1 Synthetic. All fluids flushed and replaced recently.

The following has been done within the past year or two:
-AHC fluid replaced
-Power steering fluid flushed with Mobil1 Synthetic
-Cabin Filter replaced
-Lubricate drive shaft
-Repack front wheel bearings
-Differential oil replaced with Mobil1 Synthetic
-Spark Plugs replaced with OEM plugs
-Replace engine air filter
-Brand New Michelin LTX M/S2 Tires

The car is well cared for and there are no problems with it. Car is rust free and has spent its whole life in the garage. It has never been used for towing and everything is in excellent condition considering the age. No accidents. No rust. Recently drove the LX out to Colorado with zero problems. However, in the name of disclosure, the following are some nit-picky things.

-The driver side floor mat is a little worn close to the accelerator
-Timing belt has not been done yet
-Small crack on passenger side headlight

My parents recently retired and are trying to thin out the heard.
VIN: JTJHT00W364006775
$24,000
Pictures: iCloud Photo Sharing
Comes with a Clean Texas Title.
I’m sure I’m missing something. Feel free to comment thoughts or any more information you would like.

Abraham

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003 (1).JPG

IMG_0008 (1).JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

Last edited:
It seems that the Houston / Dallas area is the place to be for clean, low mileage 100 Series. Unfortunately I’m not in either of those areas.
Good luck ....

It seems that the Houston / Dallas area is the place to be for clean, low mileage 100 Series. Unfortunately I’m not in either of those areas.
Good luck ....

Thanks! Car comes with a free pickup from any Houston airport

Last edited:
Had a chance to test drive this one last week. VERY clean inside and out, underside looks awesome, body inside and out was perfect and CDL and transfer case worked great.

Having a super low mile car wasnt as important to me so i passed and picked up a 150k mile one.

Had a chance to test drive this one last week. VERY clean inside and out, underside looks awesome, body inside and out was perfect and CDL and transfer case worked great.

Having a super low mile car wasnt as important to me so i passed and picked up a 150k mile one.

Appreciate the review Sam. Glad you found an LX.

I think most (including myself) struggle with the idea of dropping $24k and then immediately taking it in to spend more on the timing belt. Has the tpms issue been investigated? What is the cause?

It is certainly a beautiful example and I have tossed around the idea of ponying up the extra $$$ to buy it. But I just can't bring myself to jump at this price level. I wouldn't mind spending the $24k but would expect for all of the outstanding needs to have been addressed.

With that said-my original offer still stands.

Last edited:
I think most (including myself) struggle with the idea of dropping $24k and then immediately taking it in to spend more on the timing belt. Has the tpms issue been investigated? What is the cause?

It is certainly a beautiful example and I have tossed around the idea of ponying up the extra $$$ to buy it. But I just can't bring myself to jump at this price level. I wouldn't mind spending the $24k but would expect for all of the outstanding needs to have been addressed.

With that said-my original offer still stands.

Don't know who you are, but feel free to PM if interested. Price stands at $24K.

Ok y’all. My parents have finally decided to sell their mint 2006 Lexus LX470 in Sand Dollar Pearl with 97,374 miles. They are the second owners, and purchased the vehicle from a dealership in Houston with 42,041 miles back in April 2010. We have babied this car and it is a true garage queen.

The original owners purchased the vehicle from Northside Lexus and it has been in Houston its whole life. Never flooded, no stories on this one. The car was serviced at the dealer until purchased by us. We have a personal mechanic who comes and does maintenance on all our Lexus every 5,000 miles. All parts have been OEM, down to the oil filter. Mobil1 Synthetic used when I could. Oil changes every 5,000 miles using Mobil1 Synthetic. All fluids flushed and replaced recently.

The following has been done within the past year or two:
-AHC fluid replaced
-Power steering fluid flushed with Mobil1 Synthetic
-Cabin Filter replaced
-Lubricate drive shaft
-Repack front wheel bearings
-Differential oil replaced with Mobil1 Synthetic
-Spark Plugs replaced with OEM plugs
-Replace engine air filter
-Brand New Michelin LTX M/S2 Tires

The car is well cared for and there are no problems with it. Car is rust free and has spent its whole life in the garage. It has never been used for towing and everything is in excellent condition considering the age. No accidents. No rust. Recently drove the LX out to Colorado with zero problems. However, in the name of disclosure, the following are some nit-picky things.

-The driver side floor mat is a little worn close to the accelerator
-Timing belt has not been done yet
-Small crack on passenger side headlight

My parents recently retired and are trying to thin out the heard.
VIN: JTJHT00W364006775
$24,000
Pictures: iCloud Photo Sharing
Comes with a Clean Texas Title.
I’m sure I’m missing something. Feel free to comment thoughts or any more information you would like.

Abraham

View attachment 2010444

View attachment 2010445

View attachment 2010446

View attachment 2010447

View attachment 2010448
hi mallcrawler, is LX 470 still available? i'm local in houston and am interested. please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom