Houston (or Texas) mod shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don’t forget about Bearden in Austin if you care to venture out here. One of the best.

My driveway or Jesus at Teq. He’s a master mechanic and former lead at Sterling McCall Lexus.

(832) 398-3394

1679456169432.png

My driveway or Jesus at Teq. He’s a master mechanic and former lead at Sterling McCall Lexus.

(832) 398-3394

View attachment 3279117
Your driveway!
I’m not sure I can afford that. Do you offer payment plans?

But cool. Thanks for the recommendation of Teq!
Just because of proximity to my house, I think I’ll try Clear Choice first and then if they can’t get me in I’ll try Teq.

I just used Jesus to do my AHC flush and install spring spacers and winch. He did a great job and he’s now my go to guy.

I just used Jesus to do my AHC flush and install spring spacers and winch. He did a great job and he’s now my go to guy.
This is good. It’s good to hear more input. More data points are always good. Thanks.

And while I suspect that every shop has their skeletons in their closet, everybody please give any less-than-optimum experiences. Those data points are also good to hear.

I have it some other threads but these guys by a mile:

Just to follow up:
I took my LC to Clear Choice here in Houston. They replaced my windshield.

Top Notch! Thank you for suggesting them!

In chatting with them they really seem to know their stuff and are fan-boys of the platform. (I mean this in a great way, since most of us here on this forum are “fan-boys.”)

Also, they were 25% cheaper than the dealer (or whomever the dealer subs it out to).
OEM glass.

They will certainly be getting more work from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom