SOLD Houston 1994 FZJ70 FJ70 70 SERIES LHD 1FZ ENGINE LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Imported from Venezuela by me July 2019 this Stock FZJ70 with 158.000 kilometers (98.750 miles) it’s a Left hand Drive with the very powerful and durable 1FZ engine in unreal conditions since it belonged to a one owner senior that didn’t abuse it and kept it in his garage for 25 years. This is the LX version which comes with power everything (clutch, steering, brakes and clutch booster).

Since buying it from him in February we took it to one of the top Toyota dealers in Venezuela, who then did a complete inspection and concluded to refresh it with New: Clutch, Carburetor, brake pump, window regulators, brake pads, all fluids have been changed, seals (the car is totally dry underneath absolutely no signs of oil). AC works perfect!, after all these tweeks today this car not only looks new, but also drives like new. This cruiser has no rust as the weather and climate conditions of that country are very light.

It has many theft deterrent systems installed, a plus and probably the reason why this one made it out and stands here today 25 years later on this page for sale in Houston. This vehicle is truly unique, even in Venezuela people were amazed to see this car in these conditions driving around the city as there arent many left; who ever takes her will be really lucky and have a problem free Land Cruiser for many years to come.

I have all the paperwork: Import, police inspection, Texas inspection registration report, its a clean title registered with plates & insurance.

If you have any questions feel free to PM and I will answer ASAP.
Price: 29.500

IMG-0766.JPG

IMG-0767.JPG

IMG-0783.JPG

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG-0777.JPG

Last edited:
South and central America had carbed 1FZ engines until 1998 70 series and 1997 on the 80 series.

Looks like it sold but if you are looking for a 70 series I might be listing my 1986 BJ73 Soft Top/Hard top soon if a vehicle I have my eye on comes up for sale. Good luck in your search

is this FZJ70 still for sale ?
let me know

Earlier posting said it's sold, but if you like it the one in the link below sure looks like the same one... or very, very similar

is this FZJ70 still for sale ?
let me know
Yes that is correct it sold October 2019, this other blue one is in transit tho the US at the moment, its a 94, with 137.000 kms on it, and had a full off frame restoration with a face lift 3 years ago.

PHOTO-2021-01-04-14-07-05.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that is correct it sold October 2019, this other blue one is in transit tho the US at the moment, its a 94, with 137.000 kms on it, and had a full off frame restoration with a face lift 3 years ago.

View attachment 2593176

looks great does it has a power windows? does the engine has EFI or carburetor?
How much you are asking for it?
Let me know.
could you send me more photo from inside , under , tje engine and back of the car to my email mike1352002@gmail.com
Thanks

looks great does it has a power windows? does the engine has EFI or carburetor?
How much you are asking for it?
Let me know.
could you send me more photo from inside , under , tje engine and back of the car to my email mike1352002@gmail.com
Thanks
Hi, sorry for my late response! It does not come with power windows and its a carbed 1Fz engine, I will send you an email you with more details and photos.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom