Housing question in the Rockville area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My youngest has an offer for a new job in Rockville, located on Research Blvd. She'd be relocating from Richmond. Any suggestions for a nice, safe, quiet apartment complex in that area? She'd love to (again) have a garage for her car. Will appreciate any input from you guys!!!!!

I know that area. There should be plenty of options and besides there has been a lot of new developments lately. I wouldn't worry about hosing, if the job works out.

Gary,
I'd echo what the guys said above. Along with New Mark Commons and Woodley Gardens as nice areas as well. Let me know if you need more info? Research Blvd. is good, I almost want to call that place North Potomac.

Austin

So many choices depending on where she wants to be in Rockville and how close to the metro. There are some newer apartment buildings near research Blvd. I’m a real estate agent. If she wants to look at condos or townhouses, happy to show her some properties

Currently living in Rockville, somewhat familiar with a handful of complexes due to friends and what not.

-Halpine view is a decent safe quiet complex, also near the twinbrook metro.
-Any of the complexes near Grosvenor Strathmore are nice and generally well rated, the high-rises in this area are generally older than the mid-rises.
-Pike & Rose has a ton of brand new highly rated stuff.
-The Shady Grove/Gaithersburg region has some cheaper new apartments (Rio @ Gaithersburg area), but that places her further away from the city. Parking will likely be free in this area though.

Is there a particular budget range? Would help to narrow this down a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom