Hoover Toyota club account (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is awesome. Wish we could find one up here that would work with us like that.

Is there someone in particular at Hoover Toyota to contact? I need a new CV axle and flange stat.

abuck put together a nice printable list of everything needed.
CV-Axle Part #

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 10.01.03 AM.png

Last edited:
You might better call them after you send the message if you’re in a hurry. Make sure someone actually checks the messages and gets it done.
I will in a bit. I'm wondering how close they get to McGeorge Toyota which has the cheapest OEM cv axles online. They are consistently 30-35% off list price

If you can get 30% then do it. That’s below what they buy it. I used to get cost down in Auburn, and it was around 28%

I would just buy McGregor since it's cheaper. Thanks for posting the Part #'s in here, that's really useful. I just replaced the DS diff seal in Caylee's LX last month.

I would just buy McGregor since it's cheaper. Thanks for posting the Part #'s in here, that's really useful. I just replaced the DS diff seal in Caylee's LX last month.
Got the axle, hardware and AHC stuff on the way. Now, who wants to help install the axle for some beer and pizza? :grinpimp:

order.png

Got the axle, hardware and AHC stuff on the way. Now, who wants to help install the axle for some beer and pizza? :grinpimp:

View attachment 1827039
Happy to help out, I've done so many in the past it may take an hour to take out and put new in.

You going to ride out with it as is and come this weekend? We can replace next week sometime when it all gets here.

Happy to help out, I've done so many in the past it may take an hour to take out and put new in.

You going to ride out with it as is and come this weekend? We can replace next week sometime when it all gets here.
Cool. I'll holla when the parts get here.

It doesn't look like i'm making it. I sold the MS St tickets on stubhub and will probably work all weekend. Besides, I dont want to risk this axle coming apart out there and messing the ride up. I have to run over to MS Tues-Wed next week for work too.

Last edited:
Looks like Brent and I are wrenching on Monday... come on out if you’re off like us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom