Hoosier Cruiser Annual Tech Day January 16, 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jimmy/Clint, is the club bringing plates, bowls, forks, knives, spoons, napkins, etc.?

If not I'll get the bowls and spoons for the chili.

Bringing breakfast tacos (eggs, potatoes and cheese) with all the fixins'.

Oh and a crapload of parts for my 80 that ya'll are so generously helping me put on my rig. And by helping, I mean, bringing food for ya'll to eat and staying out of the way watching so as not to mess sh*t up.

See ya'll in the morning.
:clap::D

Jimmy/Clint, is the club bringing plates, bowls, forks, knives, spoons, napkins, etc.?

If not I'll get the bowls and spoons for the chili.

We have some bowls and plenty of plates and some random spoons. Forks, knives and napkins would be great AJ. Thanks.

Forks, knives and napkins would be great AJ. Thanks.

I'll p/u some chit enroute to keep w/ the clubs stash.

I'll be bring my new AR15 and about 250 rounds! I know it's not really tech, but I am stoked to blow some stuff up in between the wrenching duties.

I've got a sweet osama bin laden target to light up tomorrow. It's 36" x 48" paper, so when you guys get there figure out some way to mount it cause I'm itchin' to put one between his eyes. I also have another one, but it's a surprise.

I'm bringing a hangover. If anyone wants some of it, you're more than welcome to it.

I also need destructions to Carls shop. Anyone? Buehler?

EDIT: Nevermind the destructions. I found some on Google.

Last edited:
Had a great time, as usual, wish I could've stayed longer.

If the firing range gets any bigger, we're gonna need a range master....:hillbilly:

Did we clean up the farmers field yesterday?

I stopped shooting early
I left my brass as per Carl.
I brought my shotgun casings in & threw them away

Why would someone draw 2 penis' on your front bumper & 1 on your slider & 1 on your rear bumper if yer such a neat and courteous firearms owner?

Fixed

Last edited:
That's the one I'm most proud of
They are all still in place
.....for now

There's always 1 out of 8 Todd.

Hey jaggoff, WTF with the no wave, not even the high sign.

What, too cool in the FJ w/ the trailer to wave at a brother?

Or were you just that fawkin' hung over?:flipoff2:

Jagoff? I forgot to thank you for making me swerve off the road and nearly crash into one of those telegraph poles on the alley ways you fawkers call paved roads. I would have gladly waved but my ass was too clenched to let my hands off the wheel.

:flipoff2:

BTW: it's a real shame seeing your name on a discarded cage in Carl's junk yard. I almost shed a tear.

Jagoff? I forgot to thank you for making me swerve off the road and nearly crash into one of those telegraph poles on the alley ways you fawkers call paved roads. I would have gladly waved but my ass was too clenched to let my hands off the wheel.

:flipoff2:

BTW: it's a real shame seeing your name on a discarded cage in Carl's junk yard. I almost shed a tear.

s***, you're lucky that road was paved.

I know, seeing that walking in was a real statement on where offroading has gotten me....:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom