Hoosier Cruiser Annual Tech Day January 16, 2010 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That will be worth the price of admission!

there is an admission cost? Looks like I'll be sneakin in .

Looks like Richard and I will be up for the fun. Sounds like there will be plenty of work going on to jump in and get a litle dirty.

Mark

I have a few parts to bring if anyone is interested.

Top, sides, and roof for a 74 FJ40
Split-Case Transfer case - disassembled
Carb, Distributor and ignitor for a late model 2F
Front axle housing with 3.73 third member. No knuckle housings.

I talked to Carl & looks like tube work will be done on my 60

Mark. See if Richard has any rear disc brake brackets for my 60
If you don't mind askin

Are we talkin' GM brackets?

If so I have a template....... somewhere. And I happen to know Carl acquired some large 1/4" plate stock.....:D

HMmmmmmmm. Couldn't find any 6 months ago.
Thanks for the info.

Abby has a gymnastics meet this day and Lydia has a b-ball tournament. I'm out.
Someone kick Carl in the azz for me, just cuz.

After some clean up in the garage I found some mounts from the old race car that held on the lead weight. These mounts are for tubing and would be usefull for high lift mounts amungst other things. I have one pair that fit 1 3/4" tubing and three pair that fit 1 1/2" tubing. I will bring these along to the meeting in case anyone could use them.

I might have a pair of GM to 40 axle brackets. Are they the same?

If I need them for the LV you can at least use them as templates.

You wont need them for your LV, so just send them to tech day with Phil

*wow, I need a flame retardant suite!!*

Last edited:
Brian, bring a work light, I'm sure Carl has a dark corner in the shop you can wrench in, just be prepared for a lot of ribbing.

I guess Luke's getting his in early since he'll not be there.....:grinpimp:

Maybe I'll just wait and do it some other time... :doh:

"Official Toyota (and broke down, senior citizen, POS) Tech day"....

Sounds like fun.

Hey I have a vacuum that is acting up, can I throw it on the bench and tear it down?

:flipoff2:

My Simplicity zero turn needs the hydro fluid/filter changed....maybe I should bring it

WTF Brian....this is a Fawking TOYOTA club ,as mentioned earlier. Why didn't you grab that 40 while you were in Michigan over the Holidays so you could have a life with a Toyota in it instead of that craptastic Puick?

WTF Brian....this is a Fawking TOYOTA club ,as mentioned earlier. Why didn't you grab that 40 while you were in Michigan over the Holidays so you could have a life with a Toyota in it instead of that craptastic Puick?

Road salt. Plus, a 400+ mile journey at 50 mph and 10 miles to the gallon. I'm gonna trailer it down in the spring after the salt is washed off the road. Besides, I honestly have no place to store it down here yet, let alone space to work on it. Drove it around the field during Christmas break and gave it a tune up.

Whine, whine. Plus, a 400+ mile journey at blah, blah, whine, sniffle. I'm gonna pussy it down in the spring after the whine, blah, blah. Besides, I honestly have no yadda, yadda, yadda, let alone sniffle, sniffle, whine some more. Drove it around the field during Christmas break and gave it a tune up & came on the dash.

Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom