• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

Wanted Holly Carb for a 2f

LT

If anyone has a holly carb meant for a 2f that they are wanting to get rid of I will take it. I need the throttle plate to mount to my propane carb. Thanks.

Travis

Last edited:

LT

I'm looking for the bottom half of the carb. Has the butterfly valves and mounts to the manifold.

I should also ask this. Does the secondary butterfly valve on the holly mechanical or vacuum actuated? Only reason i'm looking towards the holly is because the stock Aisin is vacuum operated. Might try to convert it to mechanical.

Last edited:

Texican

s-Moderator
Holley is all manual, both barrells work off the linkage......you have the Asin to Holley adapter?
If not you will also need that...

I will be swapping back to stock and will have a complete Holley set up that works for sale. Not sure how soon I will get to that since I have another cruizer in the garage right now.

LT

ROOSTER said:
I have a holley 2bl with air filter stem broken and a downey adapter hows $40.00 shipped sound?

Sounds like a deal. How do you want the payment?

if that falls thru or if anyone else is interested, I've got a complete setup I'd sell, but was thinking more like $200 plus shipping
DSC03175 (Small).JPG
DSC03176 (Small).JPG
DSC03178 (Small).JPG

I have two for sale . One with a Downey air filter and manifold adaptor. And one with a napa air filter and manifold adaptor. pm me I'll make you a deal for both .Dennis;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom