Wanted Holly Carb for a 2f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
If anyone has a holly carb meant for a 2f that they are wanting to get rid of I will take it. I need the throttle plate to mount to my propane carb. Thanks.

Travis

Last edited:
I have a couple of holley 2bl carbs for parts. I'm not sure what you are looing for? maybe I can help......

I'm looking for the bottom half of the carb. Has the butterfly valves and mounts to the manifold.

I should also ask this. Does the secondary butterfly valve on the holly mechanical or vacuum actuated? Only reason i'm looking towards the holly is because the stock Aisin is vacuum operated. Might try to convert it to mechanical.

Last edited:
Holley is all manual, both barrells work off the linkage......you have the Asin to Holley adapter?
If not you will also need that...

I will be swapping back to stock and will have a complete Holley set up that works for sale. Not sure how soon I will get to that since I have another cruizer in the garage right now.

I have a holley 2bl with air filter stem broken and a downey adapter hows $40.00 shipped sound?

if that falls thru or if anyone else is interested, I've got a complete setup I'd sell, but was thinking more like $200 plus shipping
DSC03175 (Small).JPG
DSC03176 (Small).JPG
DSC03178 (Small).JPG

I have two for sale . One with a Downey air filter and manifold adaptor. And one with a napa air filter and manifold adaptor. pm me I'll make you a deal for both .Dennis;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom