Holiday Offers from Gamiviti (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nakman

addict.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.gamiviti.com
Hey mud friends, we're jumping into the holiday game this year with a few holiday offers. I put them all on the same page on the website... special offers — Gamiviti - https://www.gamiviti.com/special-offers

There's an awning package for anyone looking to add an awning, also a few vehicle-specific offers.
IMG_3341.jpg

80 series people: for a limited time I'm offering $10 seat gears. Great time to load up on a spare, or convince yourself to finally tackle that seat repair. Other quantities, the end caps, and the press tool, are still available on the other page on the site, this deal is to pick up a single gear for $10, shipped (within the US). act fast.
IMG_9641.jpg

200 series people: Offering free shipping on our dashboard accessory panels. This will likely result in a backorder condition, on some models, but that's ok I have a system for that and can take that on. we also make these for the GX460 and Gen 2.5 Tundra, same deal for you guys also.

Dash2.jpg

More information, more pictures, and videos of everything are all on the website. If there's another product we do that you were hoping to capture a deal on, hit me up through PM if I can make it work I'll make it happen. Wouldn't be here without the continued support from ih8mud, thanks again all and happy holidays. :cheers:

Hey mud friends, we're jumping into the holiday game this year with a few holiday offers. I put them all on the same page on the website... special offers — Gamiviti - https://www.gamiviti.com/special-offers

There's an awning package for anyone looking to add an awning, also a few vehicle-specific offers.
View attachment 3494210
80 series people: for a limited time I'm offering $10 seat gears. Great time to load up on a spare, or convince yourself to finally tackle that seat repair. Other quantities, the end caps, and the press tool, are still available on the other page on the site, this deal is to pick up a single gear for $10, shipped (within the US). act fast.
View attachment 3494193

200 series people: Offering free shipping on our dashboard accessory panels. This will likely result in a backorder condition, on some models, but that's ok I have a system for that and can take that on. we also make these for the GX460 and Gen 2.5 Tundra, same deal for you guys also.

View attachment 3494196

More information, more pictures, and videos of everything are all on the website. If there's another product we do that you were hoping to capture a deal on, hit me up through PM if I can make it work I'll make it happen. Wouldn't be here without the continued support from ih8mud, thanks again all and happy holidays. :cheers:
Thanks for the deal! I'm down for some seat gears, but right now the links from the page aren't working for me. It's taking me to a blank PayPal page. It is highly possible I might be jacked up, but link is not working right now. Thanks again.

Thanks for the deal! I'm down for some seat gears, but right now the links from the page aren't working for me. It's taking me to a blank PayPal page. It is highly possible I might be jacked up, but link is not working right now. Thanks again.
thanks for trying! could just be a browser thing.. it'll pull up a new tab with a shopping cart when it's working. using Chrome here

thanks for trying! could just be a browser thing.. it'll pull up a new tab with a shopping cart when it's working. using Chrome here
It's on my end. Got it to work through my phone. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom