SOLD HJ61 LHD Good condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! New to the forum😁
Put a week in finding a buy.
Found this forum an you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge. Really cool reading about LC retros.

Looking to buy a HJ61 LHD in good shape. Anyone of you guys know one or is thinking of selling I would appreciate your post.
3 row seat + high roof would be a bonus👍
Fixes could be interior and paint but I would like the mechanical, instrumentation and electrical to be in good shape.
1988_toyota_land_cruiser-pic-6353231029202457755-1024x768.jpeg

Kind regards

Check also in the "diesel and jdm" classified section.

There are a number of reputable members here that import nice trucks. Not entirely sure which will bring a LHD model. Also check the "importing" forum as you may find someone to bring over what you are looking for.

That said, I'm sure one will pop up here at some point. This forum is a very safe place to buy, as rats get sniffed out pretty quickly.

Good luck!

Check also in the "diesel and jdm" classified section.

There are a number of reputable members here that import nice trucks. Not entirely sure which will bring a LHD model. Also check the "importing" forum as you may find someone to bring over what you are looking for.

That said, I'm sure one will pop up here at some point. This forum is a very safe place to buy, as rats get sniffed out pretty quickly.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info! I love this site and all the knowledge! Amazing! Probably have a German HJ61 (now Spanish) at 150000km.
Has bad cold start so looking through the known issues. Vacuum etc.

20190706_112048.jpg

Hey! New to the forum😁
Put a week in finding a buy.
Found this forum an you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge. Really cool reading about LC retros.

Looking to buy a HJ61 LHD in good shape. Anyone of you guys know one or is thinking of selling I would appreciate your post.
3 row seat + high roof would be a bonus👍
Fixes could be interior and paint but I would like the mechanical, instrumentation and electrical to be in good shape.
View attachment 2083758
Kind regards

I have an 89 HJ61 with the H55, but it is RHD if you can budge on that. Has the high roof, but no 3rd row.

78973768_10215625510766498_1864160387948085248_n.jpg

I have an 89 HJ61 with the H55, but it is RHD if you can budge on that. Has the high roof, but no 3rd row.

Very nice HJ61! I would love the high roof on the HJ61. Don't think there is any LHD for sale. Need the LHD or the "wife approval factor" would drop to -30 unit😆 Thanks for info though

Found a HJ61 1988 Cable Lockers 😍😝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom