Hj61 24v (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First time here and not good at this, question, I have hj61 24v and I am installing a chevy 6.0 LQ4 engine, I need a 12vdc to 24vdc converter with high amperage and wattage for wiper motor f&r, door glass motors, sun roof and cluster or advise.

WELCOME TO MUD ! :)

- why are you downgrading from the OEM Toyota Engine to a GM LQ4 in the first place ?

this may help answer some of your TECH Questions above better

kindly
matt

An dif you getting rid of your 12ht, I'll take it. I call first dibs.
Thanks
But in all honesty you may just source all 12v components instead of trying to make it work with your current 24v stuff.

- why are you downgrading from the OEM Toyota Engine to a GM LQ4 in the first place ?

kindly
matt
Hey, good morning
To obtain parts for 12ht engines in trinidad and tobago is problems, genuine parts are only from toyota trinidad and tobago Ltd, very high cost if available and takes months, I can't get good quality after market parts but I can get 1 or 2 low grade at a very high cost. I paid almost $1800.00 tt dollars for cylinder head gasket 3 years ago from a toyota dealer.

kindly
matt
Hey, good morning
To obtain parts for 12ht engines in trinidad and tobago is problems, genuine parts are only from toyota trinidad and tobago Ltd, very high cost if available and takes months, I can't get good quality after market parts but I can get 1 or 2 low grade at a very high cost. I paid almost $1800.00 tt dollars for cylinder head gasket 3 years ago from a toyota dealer
An dif you getting rid of your 12ht, I'll take it. I call first dibs.
Thanks
But in all honesty you may just source all 12v components instead of trying to make it work with your current 24v stuff.
It's very difficult to obtain parts in trinidad and tobago w.i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom