HJ60 turn signal relay location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My turn signals on my HJ60 have stopped working. The flasher and hazards lights work. I've been tryin to find the turn signal relays to check them out but they aren't obvious. I looked in the manual I have and they appear to be somewhere on the left hand side for a right hand drive. I take it that it is the oppsosite for my LHD. I can't seem to see them anywhere in the driver foot well on either side! Are theyHJ60 behind a panel somewhere:confused:? Anyone have picture that points it out? I tried asking this in the 24 volt tech forum but no takers so far. Thanks

I do not know where it his actually, but have you looked behind the panel next to the driver feet rest... I know that some stuff are there for an HJ60

Thanks Biche. I'll take a look. It is kinda what I thought but evrything elses was so easy to get to that I thought I was overlooking something.

In the FJ60 the turn signal relay is under the dash all the way on the drivers side, besid the clutch pedal.

My turn signals on my HJ60 have stopped working. The flasher and hazards lights work. I've been tryin to find the turn signal relays to check them out but they aren't obvious. I looked in the manual I have and they appear to be somewhere on the left hand side for a right hand drive. I take it that it is the oppsosite for my LHD. I can't seem to see them anywhere in the driver foot well on either side! Are theyHJ60 behind a panel somewhere:confused:? Anyone have picture that points it out? I tried asking this in the 24 volt tech forum but no takers so far. Thanks
did you end up finding the issue? have the same problem

Here is a picture of the flasher controller / turn signal relay that is missing and replaced with aftermarket:
The relay can be faulty and drain power when it is sticking and becomes hot so test it !

1649450721387.png

where was this located, do you know if there is a fuse for the temperature from the engine. have replaced sender, old one works but it's a wiring or guage issue

I had the same problem with my HJ61 series today, the turn signal blinker was not working.

On my car ( LHT. Stearing wheel on the left). These relay´s are UP and to the LEFT of your left foot. Easy to see with a flashlight. I pulled them all out , gave the a skirt with contact spray and working like new now.

On my car these relays are where the yellow box is.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 13.16.56.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom