hj60 for sale in BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold my bj60 now looking ot sell my Hj60. reason: down sizing as my wife is going back to school.
The laqndcruiser is a 1986 hj60. I just rebuild the engine has about 1000kms on it now. Done to make sure there wasn't any gremlins I may have missed. Checked the oil pressure with a known good mechanical guage, due to the fatory guage reading low, has 20 psi at an idle, approx 60psi at highway speed. Body is in good shape, some rust starting on the rear dog legs, frame has been re-boxed all the way to the back of the frame by a previous owner ( i think for hauling horses). Springs are in great shape, comes with 2 inch reciever style hitch. Interior is in great shape dash pad has no cracks, no rips in the seats. Brakes, drive train and tires are all in great shape, 5 spd trans shifts smooth, with no odd noises or clunks. The transfer works well and the 4x4 is great. Converted glow plug system to manual switch, which works great and can be easily converted back to the glow realy if wanted (works great as an anti-theft!). Can be imported easily in the states.
Asking $7600 usd/obo. For pics and more info contact at bobchambers@shaw.ca.

:cheers: bob

Hey Bob, You still have this HJ for sale, I may know someone who wants it. Brown suga's running awesome, biodiesel starts no problem even as cold as its been getting down here!! I'm about to redo the suspension and that frame welding.

Hi Micha, it sold a few months back to a guy in California.
I do have the light brown bj60 Ijust finished the engine rebuild in (it was the goldy-brown one ahead of the hj). A very strong running engine, nice rebuild great to hear it start for the first time. Just have to decide if i want to start the body work on it or sell as is, and decide on a price, which is why I found your post (trying to get an idea of market price). Saw you latest post re the running thing, if you ever need any parts give me a holler i most likely have the part or have a tester part you could use to get by or diagnose.
bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom