History of my FJ45LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.birdothebird.com
I purchased a 1967 Fj45LV last year and I realized I know very little about it. I just know that I bought it from a guy that wanted to restore it and after 6 months of getting parts for it, he gave up and decided to sell it. I don't know much else about it.

Posting this in case anyone here would have any connection with or more information on this LV purchased in Richmond , British Columbia, Canada from a guy named CHIN.

Would love to know where it's lived, what purposed it's served (farm vehicle?) how many owners it's had, etc.) Very curious.

VIN number is: FJ45LV29218

fj45lvThanks!

XZCl17S.jpg

IpyQGvN.jpg

5KEIykc.jpg

4tdxDvZ.jpg

There is a sub-forum on mud for the FJ45LV registry

Post up there, perhaps someone might know the history.

That truck was for sale a few times by the same owner in recent years. I want to say that he owned it for 12 years, but maybe that was the owner previous? It was piled in a garage with a ton of stuff around it if I recall from the pics.

Thanks for rescuing her! :beer:

Thanks for the info! I think the PO only had it for a few months before moving on to a different project (Porsche 911)
Just posted on the other thread to add my LV to the list, to hopefully get more info and even see I can find a rear bumper (know it's an almost impossible task, but we'll see)

Thanks for the info! I think the PO only had it for a few months before moving on to a different project (Porsche 911)
Just posted on the other thread to add my LV to the list, to hopefully get more info and even see I can find a rear bumper (know it's an almost impossible task, but we'll see)

I think most parts that are unique to the LV are almost impossible to find. But that's part of the fun! :beer:

Post a thread here:

Chi told me he bought it from Vancouver Island (kijiji ad) off some random fellow. One of the V.I. cruiserheads might have gone to look at it prior to it being taken off island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom