Hill Country Coffee & Cruisers - Oct 25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where do you live? I’m north and can check it for you for free. Don’t work at Toyota but have a hunter alignment checker that you just drive across. Takes 3 min. Pulling?

San Marcos. It’s pulling just slightly left.Started after I upgraded my springs and cranked the TBs.

San Marcos. It’s pulling just slightly left.Started after I upgraded my springs and cranked the TBs.
I’m waaaaay north also. Before you drive all this way , swap the the front tires side to side and see if it goes away or pulls other direction.. If so it is a tire pull not align.

I’m waaaaay north also. Before you drive all this way , swap the the front tires side to side and see if it goes away or pulls other direction.. If so it is a tire pull not align.

thanks I’ll try that. Won’t be able to swap until tomorrow and then I’ll see. I also have 1.25 spacers on and wonder if that would have anything to do with it.

so I lowered my front end by lowering the torsion bars and it doesn’t pull left anymore. Is that an alignment issue or still think I should switch tires?

mid it’s an alignment would it be ok to crank them back up and go get an alignment done?

I would do the following first.
• Measure the distance from your hub to the wheel arch.
• Start to jack up your car from the chassis
• As your tyre lifts of the ground stop and measure the distance from the hub to the wheel arch

If the difference between the two measurements is 55mm or more you are ok, if its less, you need to drop the vehicle down a little by unscrewing bold a bit.

Droop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom