Highway Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in need of experienced opinions. Looking at a 2015 Land Cruiser with 188k miles on the clock. All service done at Toyota dealer with all records available on Toyota Owners website - all maintenance up to date. Owner commuted regularly 500 miles for work. No rust, no leaks, and the interior is in supreme condition. Would anyone else consider this purchase? Any recommendations/suggestions are appreciated.

If above is right, no hesitation. Drive like you stole it. If you want to verify, taking to a Toyota dealership, they have a pre-purchase inspection for about $150. They check the usual plus full body panel check with VIN verification on each panel, and frame trueness.

If above is right, no hesitation. Drive like you stole it. If you want to verify, taking to a Toyota dealership, they have a pre-purchase inspection for about $150. They check the usual plus full body panel check with VIN verification on each panel, and frame trueness.
Thanks, I had the same thought and the dealer is willing to bring the LC to the local Toyota dealer for the inspection. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom