Hi All (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm Neil I live in Fort William North West Scotland.
I've had a trusty Prado KDJ120 for the past 3 years but has an electrical issue so I (by chance) bought a lovely 80s Colorado 3.0 GXTD manual.
No mods as yet just very classic. 130,000 miles on the clock.
Will add photos soon as I'm preparing it for MOT and winter.

Hi Niel. First, welcome to mud! Second, I think you've landed in the wrong section...

Hello, the fish and chips are fantastic there. I spent two years at RAF Lakenheath in the late 80’s. We need pics mate….

Hi Niel. First, welcome to mud! Second, I think you've landed in the wrong section...

You are 💯 correct. I did wonder why it wasn't quite as sexy as I imagined it would.
For some reason I thought the 90 series only started in 1998 but I'm wrong.
Thanks for pointing it out. 👍

@N666EBS I may be misunderstanding your comment, but I think terminology might be getting crossed. 80 and 90 in the forum names are not indicating the decades (1980s and 1990s) that the vehicle was built, it is the Toyota internal code for the vehicle series (80 series, 90 series, etc.). Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you are saying...

@N666EBS I may be misunderstanding your comment, but I think terminology might be getting crossed. 80 and 90 in the forum names are not indicating the decades (1980s and 1990s) that the vehicle was built, it is the Toyota internal code for the vehicle series (80 series, 90 series, etc.). Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you are saying...
Yeah your misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm well aware it's not the decades.
I only thought that 90 Series were not in production until 1998 hence thinking my 1997 Colorado was an 80 series.
I have since posted on the 90 series tech page with photos and photos of my prado120.
Thanks for your reply all the same. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom