hey Cdan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Cdan, what does a factory stereo/CD double din system go for. My CD player does not work anymore, the eye is shot. I like the stock look and trying to avoid the "disco ball" aftermarkets. Not interested in CB, talk abouts are good for the group rides.

Chris

What year is it?

Chris

The 3 in 1 radio chassis for a 94 is an 86120-33100. List is $2,177.85

D-

If you really want one, I'll part with mine.

Chris?? Chris???? Are you OK? Can you breathe?

Whew, thought we'd lost you there.
-B-

I'll sell you mine for $1000 a 50%+ discount! 8)

Someone at Toy is really smoking some real fine weed. hehehe :flipoff2:

Disco balls are lookings really good right now. $2100 is new sliders, ARB and OME, Ill set a little boom box on the pass. seat before I spend that much.
Any recommendations for aftermarkets decks that arent sparkle orange and ruby red? Would consider then to a single deck and get the pocket insert for CB,etc..

Wob, how much for yours, not sure if the 97 setup will fit in 94 bezel.

Chris

The '97 model radio will drop right in, perfect fit.

D-

If you want mine you can have it for free. Buy me a beer if you ever get to WA and we'll call it even.

Linus, very interested! Does the CD player work with no skipping etc.?
Can you send it to me COD?
Thanks
Chris

Man, Linus, you undercut me! :flipoff2:
Nah, for real, mine works fine, just need motivation to upgrade. I'm not looking for much if anybody else needs one, I'll part with it for like $50 or so (you pay the shipping).

When I purchased my 97 LC, the owner put in the 3CD in dash changer because the CD did not work on stock. How much is that 3CD in dash changer if the stock one is $2k? Maybe look into the junk yard to see if they have one?

for what its worth... i just replaced my factory unit in my 92, with one from a salvage yard out of a 97 camery. pluged right in no problems, works great. it is a different modle but used the same plugs. picked it up for $150.

[quote author=LINUS link=board=2;threadid=6327;start=msg51191#msg51191 date=1066238805]
If you want mine you can have it for free. Buy me a beer if you ever get to WA and we'll call it even.
[/quote]

hey Linus, where in WA are you?

if anyone else needs one, i'm going to pull the one out of my 91. it works fine

I was planning in compensating linus with something in return for a give away item.

Chris

A few months ago I sold my 92 "still working" head unit on Ebay and bought a Alpine deck . Works great and looks good because the green lighting matches pretty close to the trucks green bulbs.

By the way, does anybody have a spare woofer amp laying around. Mine went up about 6 months ago.

Brian

try nakamichi for aftermarket single din without the bling: www.nakamichi.com Their head units are very low key, very nice build quality, they have an actual volume knob, and the price on the base model is very bearable.

I've been running a Nak CD-45z in my Pathfinder for 3+ years with an ADS amp and speakers and it is the best sounding head unit I have ever had. I highly recommend it. That said, they are a pain to find, ebay is the way to go.

Cary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom