hey Cdan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=92Cruiser link=board=2;threadid=6327;start=msg51241#msg51241 date=1066247725]

By the way, does anybody have a spare woofer amp laying around. Mine went up about 6 months ago.

Brian
[/quote]

i'll be replacing my stock woofer amp here pretty soon, i can get you a good deal

[quote author=wob link=board=2;threadid=6327;start=msg51199#msg51199 date=1066240072]
Man, Linus, you undercut me! :flipoff2:

[/quote]

Sorry - I'm not trying to undercut ya, I just don't need mine since I put in my Eclipse HU that came out of my old Corrado. That being said, yours might be of more value to somebody because IIRC the night-time backlight for the display had a bulb that had a loose filiment in it for the display window. Sometimes it was on, sometimes not. There was still some good bulb(s?) in the window, but my Eclipse was a nicer option, so out it came.

Chris - If you want mine still I really am serious, I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping. CD player worked great last time I used it, just uneven light in the window and a nicer HU sitting on a shelf in my closet.

I'm in Mount Vernon. 98273 if you want to see what UPS quotes you for shipping.

[quote author=92Cruiser link=board=2;threadid=6327;start=msg51241#msg51241 date=1066247725]
A few months ago I sold my 92 "still working" head unit on Ebay and bought a Alpine deck . Works great and looks good because the green lighting matches pretty close to the trucks green bulbs.

By the way, does anybody have a spare woofer amp laying around. Mine went up about 6 months ago.

Brian
[/quote]

I might. Let me check. PM me if you're still looking to remind me. Honestly it's a waste of postage if you ask me. A lot of other amps will fit in the same space and do much better. I'm running a 100x4 Alpine bridged into two and powering a small sub box. huge difference in bottom end.

My cd isn't working either. I was going to pull it out and bring it to a stereo repair place.
And... if noone is interested in any of the used units. I'll step up to the plate...
If you guys don't mind...

Pat

CDan-
if I get a factory deck, will I have problems with anti-theft. If they dont have code how do I get around to get it to work?

Chris

The radio can be locked-up and then re-set by a dealer.

D-

Any issues from the dealer to reset since its not from the original vehicle, as far as "theft". Do they charge for resetting?

Chris

If you show up with the radio installed in the vehicle and some sort of receipt or bill of sale, you should be fine. As far as a fee goes, it will depend on the dealer. The more loyal you are, the cheaper it gets ;) .

D-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom