Heritage grille part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any idea how to differentiate Heritage parts when ordering online?

I want to buy a second grille for my Heritage Edition after doing a less than perfect job with some custom painting. But I can't figure out how to identify the Heritage grille from all the other grilles at the various parts shops. All the parts have the same generic grille diagram.

I want to buy a second grille for my Heritage Edition after doing a less than perfect job with some custom painting. But I can't figure out how to identify the Heritage grille from all the other grilles at the various parts shops. All the parts have the same generic grille diagram.

I’d ask @Eric Sarjeant

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea how to differentiate Heritage parts when ordering online?

"Special" parts: i.e. Heritage specific, Trail Teams specific, TRD/TRD PRO specific, etc. will have a PZ# not a PT#/other.

your grille sub-assy is PZ327-60133

These are the other matching part numbers to your "black chome" Heritage Edition grill and lower fog surrounds
PZ327-60123
PZ327-60125
PZ327-60126
PZ327-60124

"Special" parts: i.e. Heritage specific, Trail Teams specific, TRD/TRD PRO specific, etc. will have a PZ# not a PT#/other.

These are the other matching part numbers to your "black chome" Heritage Edition grill and lower fog surrounds
PZ327-60123
PZ327-60125
PZ327-60126
PZ327-60124
Thank you, Eric. This is really helpful info.

PZ327-60123
PZ327-60125
PZ327-60126
PZ327-60124
Eric,
Thank you for the great info, watch your videos- wished I would have found them prior to buying my ‘21 LC! I just received the above parts but the sub assembly didn’t come with the grille “wings”- are there part numbers for those?
thank you,
Ken

Eric,
Thank you for the great info, watch your videos- wished I would have found them prior to buying my ‘21 LC! I just received the above parts but the sub assembly didn’t come with the grille “wings”- are there part numbers for those?
thank you,
Ken
NVM- got an answer back from the Toyota part dept. finally- 5318160050/5318260050

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom