Heritage grille part number? (3 Viewers)

BloggerL

SILVER Star
Anyone have any idea how to differentiate Heritage parts when ordering online?

I want to buy a second grille for my Heritage Edition after doing a less than perfect job with some custom painting. But I can't figure out how to identify the Heritage grille from all the other grilles at the various parts shops. All the parts have the same generic grille diagram.

I want to buy a second grille for my Heritage Edition after doing a less than perfect job with some custom painting. But I can't figure out how to identify the Heritage grille from all the other grilles at the various parts shops. All the parts have the same generic grille diagram.

I’d ask @Eric Sarjeant

Eric Sarjeant

Ed Martin Toyota (Indianapolis)
Supporting Vendor

"Special" parts: i.e. Heritage specific, Trail Teams specific, TRD/TRD PRO specific, etc. will have a PZ# not a PT#/other.

your grille sub-assy is PZ327-60133

These are the other matching part numbers to your "black chome" Heritage Edition grill and lower fog surrounds
PZ327-60123
PZ327-60125
PZ327-60126
PZ327-60124

BloggerL

SILVER Star
"Special" parts: i.e. Heritage specific, Trail Teams specific, TRD/TRD PRO specific, etc. will have a PZ# not a PT#/other.

your grille sub-assy is PZ327-60133

These are the other matching part numbers to your "black chome" Heritage Edition grill and lower fog surrounds
PZ327-60123
PZ327-60125
PZ327-60126
PZ327-60124
Thank you, Eric. This is really helpful info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom