Here's the Land Cruiser 300 Series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Courtesy of Autospot out of Russia, here's the official 2022/2023 Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series leaks:
1612497650004.png
1612497660649.png
1612497673417.png

1612497679654.png
1612497687599.png

Is that a dial for the mode select!? Dang. I like my little bank of switches. Then again, no more LC/LXs in my budget for ... a little while. Hopefully.

Dash height must be pretty low. Everything is angled up so much. What is the deal with the blank space below CD player?

Otherwise, I like it. Toyota kept the masculine squared look. Headlights kinda Lexus-ish? Dash/steering seems like nice evolution. No Tesla style dash for sure. We still have buttons and knobs.

I like the instrument cluster with the larger display, and the A/C vent controls up to the screen; everything lower than the CD player is ugly. The design looks very much Lexus inspired to me which isn't bad in some aspects, but don't feel like they belong on an LC. Headlights are very Lexus and the design of the center dash being angled up and "wrapping" around the driver looks very Lexus. Gear selector looks exactly like the one I had in a loaner UX awhile back. Looks like they're trying to give it a sporty feel which I'm not wild about

The interior all looks very similar to the current LX. I imagine then the exterior will look like an LX with a flat Land Cruiser face.

I like the instrument cluster with the larger display, and the A/C vent controls up to the screen; everything lower than the CD player is ugly. The design looks very much Lexus inspired to me which isn't bad in some aspects, but don't feel like they belong on an LC. Headlights are very Lexus and the design of the center dash being angled up and "wrapping" around the driver looks very Lexus. Gear selector looks exactly like the one I had in a loaner UX awhile back. Looks like they're trying to give it a sporty feel which I'm not wild about

The interior all looks very similar to the current LX. I imagine then the exterior will look like an LX with a flat Land Cruiser face.

I agree. If you look back at 80s and 100s they were much more similar LC - LX than the 200. They are definitely going more Lexus look.

I'm glad it is taking a year or two off in the US. Gives me time to enjoy mine before lusting after the newer/shinier version that will hopefully include CarPlay and higher res cameras. Looks more evolutionary than revolutionary - which is a good thing.

Looks like a Denali mated with a Highlander......i'm sure it'll grow on me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom