Help with lug nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also tried a full set of the McGuard conicals on my AE echo wheels, not enough thread engagement. Ended up with the ET version from Amazon linked above.

I also searched (and found studs) but they are $10/each shipped From Japan
I should add that tire rack on included a set of chrome lugs that did work, but I didn’t want chrome on bronze.

Bummer. I need them before end of day Friday, and living in the boonies, Amazon can't get them to me until Monday. The local auto parts guys just looked at me funny when I told them what I needed.

If I was home I could fedex you the chrome ones @CharlieS but alas traveling this week.
There are several options on Amazon maybe another has faster shipping?

Bummer. I need them before end of day Friday, and living in the boonies, Amazon can't get them to me until Monday. The local auto parts guys just looked at me funny when I told them what I needed.
What you're surprised at their reaction? Try Rock Auto. I just looked on Amazon, they say Friday delivery.

Last edited:
Are there any local tire and wheel shops you could call to see if they carry the Lug nuts?

I called around and none of the tire shops or auto parts stores have anything with extended lugs. I'm in a low population area, where our largest "city" is like a town in most places.

Bummer. I need them before end of day Friday, and living in the boonies, Amazon can't get them to me until Monday. The local auto parts guys just looked at me funny when I told them what I needed
I know it sounds overly simplistic but what about split loom wire protecter? It's readily available, cheap and easy to install/ replace. great short term solution. Aaand the best part is can be installed without needing to remove the hose.

Last edited:
I know it sounds overly simplistic but what about split loom wire protecter? It's readily available, cheap and easy to install/ replace. great short term solution. Aaand the best part is can be installed without needing to remove the hose.

Huh?

Sadly, I won't be able to enjoy these since I couldn't get lugnuts in time for my trip. :(

8C406B01-AEC6-4294-A9A9-9C3F4472CE00.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom