Help with FJ80 front seat belt anchor(s) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
welcome.bg
Hi guys,
Sorry for posting this issue here but I don’t know what to do.

Long story short - I am looking for this part - 732306004003 (1991 FJ80 front right seat belt anchor).

ClassicCuisers have the part but refuse (and now ignore my messages) to ship it overseas - I live in Europe.

I am looking for someone to contact them, buy the part and send it to me (DHL or FedEx).

Of course I will pay in advance all the costs.

Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S. I edited the title of the thread to be more useful.

Last edited:
If you look in the classifieds parting out section I’m sure someone will sell and ship one over to you.

Thank you for the tip.

For some reason I dont’t see classifieds section and tought it was removed.

Now I googled it and found it. I will post there too, thank you.

They are just a few hours from me here in Colorado. To be honest their communication is just bad in general. I think I had to call them about a dozen times over about 3-4 months just to get a 95+ OEM wheel (which they have several). Shipping was fast and they were fair with the price but actually making the purchase was very annoying.

Part # 73230-60040-03

You could try Car-parts dot com for Salvage yards in the US, someone might ship to you.

There are a few people in Japan (Japan4X4 for example) that can sometimes find discontinued parts.

There's Mega Zip dot com that also sometimes has hard to find parts, only problem is they're located in Russ iah, so there's that.

Try @Deathvalleypaul here on the 80 forum (send him a message via the Conversation link (envelope icon top of page).

And then there may be a substitute part from another Toyota model (same time period)??

Hi @Kernal and thank you for your response.

Unfortunately the part is out of production. I tried MegaZip, Partsouq, Ssg.asia, Amayama quoted me a price but then canceled it.

I am also in communication with Dave Japan4x4 (AMAZING guy!) but he could not find anything, anywhere. We couldn't find any substitute which is in production.

In the end we decided to try a part looking similar from 70 series, and I will share details when I have it, in case someone else is in the same need.

Thank you for the Car-parts website, I didn't know it and will be very useful!

Yesterday I contacted @Deathvalleypaul and YAY - he has the part and will save me :)

They are just a few hours from me here in Colorado. To be honest their communication is just bad in general. I think I had to call them about a dozen times over about 3-4 months just to get a 95+ OEM wheel (which they have several). Shipping was fast and they were fair with the price but actually making the purchase was very annoying.
I thought that they ignore me because I am outside of the US, but now I am stunned how could they be so lazy and ignorant even for you!

Last edited:
Might be due to scammers from outside the US, maybe that company has been burned by someone in the past?? IDK.

Either way, glad you found the part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom