Help with clutch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doing a manual conversion with a cummins, looking for the best way the get the clutch for this nv4500 working. Any help sourcing new clutch pedal assembly and master cylinder, or any ideas on making something else work?

I just bought a OEM fuel tank from @kdxman that is doing a diesel swap into his 80. He might be able to help you out.

I think the solution was to use an 80 master with Dakota nv3500 slave. Since the 80 stuff is hard to find, I think most are adapting dodge master and slave now. There was someone who posted a sheet metal adapter that lets the dodge master adapt to our firewall. I’m sure someone can remember it.

I think the solution was to use an 80 master with Dakota nv3500 slave. Since the 80 stuff is hard to find, I think most are adapting dodge master and slave now. There was someone who posted a sheet metal adapter that lets the dodge master adapt to our firewall. I’m sure someone can remember it.
Just looked at the wilwood clutch and brake pedal set with their master cylinders. Pretty slick. Doing some research on that now since the only thing cruiser left is the cab and chassis.

I used a 96 tacoma clutch pedal and master cylinder, had to mod the crap out of the pedal to make it work. I did buy a wilwood clutch pedal but it did not fit at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom