Help with 12ht warning light connector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I have a 12ht (manual 12v) in my 1988 hj61. Whenever I wash the engine bay all of the ignition / warning lights on the dash flicker for a bit when I next start the car.
The lights are the turbo green and orange, battery / water indicator etc.

I am hoping that someone can let me know what plug this is and where, so I can unplug it, clean it and waterproof…

I assume it is near the starter motor - not on the alternator side of the engine, but there are a lot of connection there!

Thanks

Drew

Hi all,
I have a 12ht (manual 12v) in my 1988 hj61. Whenever I wash the engine bay all of the ignition / warning lights on the dash flicker for a bit when I next start the car.
The lights are the turbo green and orange, battery / water indicator etc.

I am hoping that someone can let me know what plug this is and where, so I can unplug it, clean it and waterproof…

I assume it is near the starter motor - not on the alternator side of the engine, but there are a lot of connection there!

Thanks

Drew

good morning Drew ,

when you DO locate the offending connectors / connector i offer 100% WATER PROOF Upgraded ones sealed by o-rings and rubber molded inserts of various shapes

depending on the profile of the housing...

- i have same in kind replacements if your said connector is already a water proof one and is damaged , witch often occurs after 20+ - 30+ years and more down the road of age and time and UV damage as a example

- i specialize in ANYTHING Electrical Connectors among other topics as well

- please feel free to PM and reach out , ALSO POST Many and several relevant TECH photos , because without them posted , i can't help you here or there , simply put

thanks
matt

89620-60060jpg.image.500 x400 - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy.jpg

sumitomo sealed  - Copy.jpg

good morning Drew ,

when you DO locate the offending connectors / connector i offer 100% WATER PROOF Upgraded ones sealed by o-rings and rubber molded inserts of various shapes

depending on the profile of the housing...

- i have same in kind replacements if your said connector is already a water proof one and is damaged , witch often occurs after 20+ - 30+ years and more down the road of age and time and UV damage as a example

- i specialize in ANYTHING Electrical Connectors among other topics as well

- please feel free to PM and reach out , ALSO POST Many and several relevant TECH photos , because without them posted , i can't help you here or there , simply put

thanks
matt

Thanks mate! Will have a look tomorrow arvo and see what I can find!

Thanks mate! Will have a look tomorrow arvo and see what I can find!

i DO ship international to the AU ,

no mucking around on that topic my friend ......... :)

1630908291613 - Copy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom