help - which model? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

I have always liked the 70 series. What is the 70 series exactly like the one on BAT however in convertible? 4.5 liter, 5 speed, left hand drive and convertible. Thank you.

1FZ engine same as 80, just carb'd. Most of these come out of South America. The removable tops are FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) versions. Believe they were only on 73 and 74 models.

1FZ engine same as 80, just carb'd. Most of these come out of South America. The removable tops are FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) versions. Believe they were only on 73 and 74 models.
Is it a FZJ71? or FZJ70 convertible? Thank you

The BAT truck you posted is a FZJ70, it says in the ad it's a fixed body roof, so no convertible.
Yes. That is what i am trying to figure out. Is there a separate model number for a short wheelbase and convertible?

I don't see nay pictures of the short wheelbase 70 with a convertible. Looks like only the 73 was offered with convertible.

Yes. That is what i am trying to figure out. Is there a separate model number for a short wheelbase and convertible?

70/71 will be your SWB convertible top (these will be soft tops). That’s it.

So, LJ70, BJ70, PZJ70, HZJ70, FZJ70, HZJ71, FZJ71, GRJ71.

70/71 will be your SWB convertible top (these will be soft tops). That’s it.

So, LJ70, BJ70, PZJ70, HZJ70, FZJ70, HZJ71, FZJ71, GRJ71.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom