Help running FJ62 instrument cluster in my FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fj55landcruiser.com
I installed FJ62 Speedometer in my FJ55 to get a tripometer. I want to match same look by running FJ62 cluster for my fuel/oil/water/charging. I have SBC 350 that is getting Holley sniper.

Need help from any FJ60/62 guys running SBC 350 to stock cluster. What temp and oil sending units did you use? Part numbers or links to your build much appreciated.

If like Iron Pig members you like pictures

5F83AC19-2353-4573-A5AB-31B06FC5D02E.jpeg

Your best bet would be to install the FJ62 sensors from a 3fE. You might need an adapter fitting to match some of the threads but none of that should be a big deal.

oil and water are just sensors you can swap over. Gas…not sure if you can swap in the fuel sender from a 62 or if you have to compare the operation of the 55 to the 62 and adjust as needed

Your best bet would be to install the FJ62 sensors from a 3fE. You might need an adapter fitting to match some of the threads but none of that should be a big deal.

oil and water are just sensors you can swap over. Gas…not sure if you can swap in the fuel sender from a 62 or if you have to compare the operation of the 55 to the 62 and adjust as needed
X2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom