Help Price My 100 Pls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Considering selling my 1998 100 Series, we’ve owned it since 2000 and it’s still running strong at 330k mi.. It’s had all the reg maintenance plus I did 2500- of preemptive work two years ago. No wrecks, just 330k of regular wear. Has OME shocks w/rear springs and OEM torsion bars. Also has the optional rear locker. Guesstimates ? Thank You

Well, pending some pictures and more details of maintenance history it seems like now-a-days 100 series rigs with over 300k miles tend to go between $4-7K

Thank you. A year ago that would of been my guess but I had someone recently tell me there has been a big bump in older LC pricing. Must be lower mileage rigs and maybe earlier models.

Thank you. A year ago that would of been my guess but I had someone recently tell me there has been a big bump in older LC pricing. Must be lower mileage rigs and maybe earlier models.
Yeah there has been a jump in the market but at the end of the day the rig is 20+ years old with alot of mileage. Might be able to get more for it if the condition/maintenance is top notch.

Seen a few pre-'03 rigs with north of 300k go for ten or better lately around the southern states. They were in really good shape with some paperwork to support. Price it on the high end and you can be talked down.

No rust, dry climate, Nevada.

No rust, dry climate, Nevada.
Would start testing the waters listing at:

$10,000 if great maintenance and presents well

$7,000 if it has some deferred maintenance but presents well

$5,000 if it has deferred maintenance and there are noticeable issues when driving and more than just some scratches and scuffs.

The market is crazy these days and dry, rust free, Nevada vehicles are getting tough to find.

List it for $50k, adjust from there. Let the market decide, or perhaps a desperate nutter fulfill your wildest sale price fantasy.

Would start testing the waters listing at:

$10,000 if great maintenance and presents well

$7,000 if it has some deferred maintenance but presents well

$5,000 if it has deferred maintenance and there are noticeable issues when driving and more than just some scratches and scuffs.

The market is crazy these days and dry, rust free, Nevada vehicles are getting tough to find.
Let’s see some pics.

Let’s see some pics.

Of me?

1620877400337.png

:rofl:

I just sold a 98 100 with 297k miles with very little rust and a 7/10 condition wise for $6500...South Carolina

Saw a post where you were talking about it not having rear AC? Is that the case, or did I mis read something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom