Help pick a brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my truck is in the body shop getting some small rust spots taken care of. They called me yesterday and said it's almost ready for paint. So..... I'm trying to figure a good brown.
Any suggestions are more than welcome.
I like this one. It days painted factory root beer but there was no factory root beer. Only the 474 copper brown metallic. Which is the last pic. Can anyone get the toyota paint codes for the rest of the world?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks. So far I'm sticking with the 474 and single stage. He said they do something similar to single stage but with UV stuff. I dunno.
Did other countries have different paint codes? If so I would like to see what colors they had in Australia

I don't believe they did. They were all sprayed in Japan. All should be the same codes. Now as for the big graphics, that was something installed in certain areas.

Single stage should be fine. I have painted a few different trucks and trailers with it.

I'm digging that brown.

Yeah my truck was repainted at sometime. No clue what color it is. Has gold flakes in it. I know it was a Cali truck about 5ish years ago and it has a license plate bracket from "the dyno shop" with a 619 area code. The only info I have Is some pro surfer owned it. Other than that no other info.

I saw that pic of your truck and felt the urge to go check my driveway..... Until I saw the sliding windows.:(

My Tundra is Sunset Bronze and I really dig that brown. Might want to look at that shade of brown.

My Tundra is Sunset Bronze and I really dig that brown. Might want to look at that shade of brown.

I just pulled up some pics.... That is a nice shade of brown. Seems close enough to the factory root beer that the interior paint wouldn't look too far off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom