Help needed - quad light conversion wiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@digitalmarker so I just got my Quads and I'm ready to do this install, Are you saying I need 4 of the 9006/9005 (https://a.co/d/27jtfIU) adapter pigtails and 1 of the above relay harness? I haven't torn into this yet but it would seem that on each side I would have a 9005 2 wire Highbeam plug and a 9006 3 wire High/low plug, In other words, 4 total 9005/9006 connectors. In the above illustration the black plug is listed to connect to the factory harness but it's an H4 male plug...I guess I'm just confused how this all goes together. I get that the Highbeams are just straight 9005 to the Jumper harness to the light. but the High/low seems to be missing a connection unless you are saying that you only tap into one headlight harness to power the relays to both High/low beams but then why do I need 4 jumpers as this harness is already H4( orange plugs, the ones you circled)? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks​

Seems like it was a mistake! Did you get it? You only need two jumpers. For the highs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom