Help needed. Engine block to heater hose elbow joint. (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2014
My 94 Series 80 1HD-T, 12 valve turbo Diesel, has sprung a leak from the elbow joint which takes water from the heater to the engine block. It looks like this elbow joint is pressed into place in the block. The joint has corroded and now needs to be replaced. Has any one on here done this and can offer any advice or knows the part number to order? The joint is located half way up the block near the rear of the left hand side of the engine. The first picture shows the location of the joint and the other two are close ups. I have found a thread on here about replacing s similar joint known as the water bypass outlet but this pipe is smaller than the one I need to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom