Help me ID this 2018 Gx460 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just purchased a Maroon 2018 GX460 so my wife could enjoy a, “more luxurious” off-road experience compared to our 2014 FJC. Paid $5K below KBB suggested value (which is a steal in this market) and it included about $20K in accessories not accounted for in the sale price. Win win.

Previously a California GX, not sure if there’s a build thread going on here for it or not.

Build List:
-Icon Stage something crazy suspension/remote resis
-ARB front Bumper w/ WARN Winch
-ARB twin Air Compressor
-ARB Safari Snorkel
-CBI rear dual swing-out bumper
-CBI sliders
-SCS wheels with 33” M/T’s on them
-RCI armor
-Front Runner roof rack
-Full compliment of Baja Designs lights all over it.

Is there already a build thread going that anyone knows of?

321237E8-35A0-4C99-9387-3D3613BB76AE.jpeg

0ECE8C3D-0C55-46F3-ABA0-1C57787C600D.jpeg

8B6F2DD6-F330-465C-B8F3-EE12ECFFC8BA.jpeg

Don't know the rig as I'm only a couple months in hanging out in this crowd (picked up my 13 in Nov from a friend). Much like you I got my rig at what I would call a stellar deal in this market pretty much kitted out. Congrats on your (wife's) new GX. Also just want to say that I think that RA bumper on the FJC was the best looking bumper for that rig.

Can't think of anyone off hand that built that, but... if the person has a build thread it would be here: GX460 / Prado150 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/forums/gx460-prado150.271/?prefix_id=41
Just open each one up and you should only need to look at the first couple of posts, since people usually post their rigs in the first couple posts. Once you find the color, which is pretty unique, then go a little deeper and see if it's yours.
A little tip, don't bother looking in the R2M build thread. That's mine and it isn't that color. ;)

I wish I bought mine with some stuff done to it on a vehicle like this especially if it didn't count much toward the asking price =/ I mean, I do get to pick and choose what I want but it's a lot more money too and I could've chosen which stuff to replace even if it came w/ all the stuff on it so... oh wells, maybe next time >_<

... especially if it didn't count much toward the asking price =/...
Built rigs are always going to cost more than stock ones. Not dollar for dollar, as the cost of the mods is depreciated as well, but still. It's not like you missed out on a totally built rig for the same as stock up unless you wildly overpaid. Wildly..

Built rigs are always going to cost more than stock ones. Not dollar for dollar, as the cost of the mods is depreciated as well, but still. It's not like you missed out on a totally built rig for the same as stock up unless you wildly overpaid. Wildly..
Yeah, that's true when you compare it private to private sale, but not always true w/ dealership pricing since majority of the people prefer stock (thinking/hoping for cleaner veh that hasn't been off-road) and dealerships don't count for the aftermarket stuff when they buy, so they normally don't price it too much more if they keep the aftermarket stuff on it when re-selling it and you can negotiate with that reasoning. All in all, I think I got a good deal at this time, but if I compare it to the comps from like 2 years ago for same age/mileage, I probably didn't do too hot.

What year rig and luxury level package?

Often nav isn't reset and previous owner is listed there.

Discovered on mine a famous asian female body builder was the original owner before me.

Easy Google search and saw my rig years before I owned it.

Reactions: r2m
Often nav isn't reset and previous owner is listed there.

Discovered on mine a famous asian female body builder was the original owner before me.

Easy Google search and saw my rig years before I owned it.
:oops: :oops: #stalkeralert :rofl:

There you go again Wiki-Acrad!! :cheers:
Love the data you provide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom