Help identify missing jack part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got my Kenda Klever at2 mounted yesterday( 265/70/17). Got them at Walmart because of price. I asked them to put one of my old tires on the spare since it was dry rotted and a different size. They couldn't do it because I'm missing an extension in my jack kit. Anyone have a pictture of what I'm missing? Pretty happy with the tires,btw

Thanks Tom

IMG-2537.jpg

IMG-2534.jpg

My best guess is you are missing another one of the straight piece, most spare tire tool kit have two anyway. check your other vehicle it might work so you could drop the spare tire. Always put the valve stem facing down to have easy access when checking tire pressure.

I'm thinking it's the end that looks like a bent screwdriver, I'll look at wifes suburban to see if it's the same

You are appear to either missing the straight piece with a flared end and set screw on it or the piece with no flared ends. You'll need both to lower the spare tire (but can probably run the jack without it). It's probably something you can find on eBay or from a salvage yard. Presumably it is shared with lots of other Toyotas.

20230208_130828.jpg

Last edited:
yep, the one on the left. got a salvage yard close. Thank You! Obviously wrong about the bent screwdriver too.

Hey, thanks again. My salvage yard wanted to only sell a whole kit. Pretty sure there are plenty of them out there

FYI you can't lower the spare tire without that missing part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom