Hello PA!!!! Working in Danville 'til August. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey fellas,

Just wanted to drop a note saying hello and I'll be in the area until August. I'm working on starting up a wallboard plant in Washingtonville, PA. I work six days/week and fly home to NM every other weekend. Would love to meet up with some Mud members and go wheeling on a Sunday if possible. I got this Sunday off, 4/6, so let me know.

Thanks,

Ash

yep, danville/washingtonville is only a few minutes away, you're more than welcome to stop down here on sunday, we'll probably be in the shop workin or up in the woods if its nice out:D

Thanks, I might just do that...I even brought my coveralls!

Jeff, I'll call you today.

Ash

ash here's my address to mapquest if you want to come down here tomorrow -

433 dornsife road
northumberland, pa 17857

at the end of the directions, mapquest tells you to turn onto dornsife road and go .1 mile, zoom in on that, and it will show my entire driveway, you'll actually be going about 3/4-7/8 to the "loop" that it shows, my house is in that loop, there are other driveways off of the main one, so please follow that route carefully, if you have any problems just call me

im not sure what we'll be doing, but me and my brother will be here, and maybe jeff will come over if he can:beer:

Thanks for the info. I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll put in couple of hours at work then head out toward your place.

Ash

ash here's my address to mapquest if you want to come down here tomorrow -

433 dornsife road
northumberland, pa 17857

at the end of the directions, mapquest tells you to turn onto dornsife road and go .1 mile, zoom in on that, and it will show my entire driveway, you'll actually be going about 3/4-7/8 to the "loop" that it shows, my house is in that loop, there are other driveways off of the main one, so please follow that route carefully, if you have any problems just call me

im not sure what we'll be doing, but me and my brother will be here, and maybe jeff will come over if he can:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom