Head Gasket DVD done! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guess I'm a bit slow on the uptake. Is the parker.boyack his new paypal email or is yours and where I'm supposed to email the receipt? Guessing it might be yours and the original paypal email is on the 1st thread page.

Not a scam. Took me forever to get mine. @IdahoDoug is just super busy and this is not a priority for him. If you need the DVD now you can forward me your receipt to him and I will send you a copy.

I've offered to get his DVD online so people can buy it ondemand but never heard back. Maybe eventually we will get there..

This is super strange. It's standup you are making sure people get what they paid for, but odd nonetheless. The guy that made and is selling the DVD hasn't responded to this thread since the end of 2016 and another guy is having to forward a link to an uploaded copy? i'm glad it's working out, just seems odd.

I know this all took place many years ago. IdahoDoug, are you still selling your dvds? I was going to tear down mine today and have done the gasket before, bit I am always up for learning. Now that we are 13 years on from these posts, is there a way to buy access to see it today or are you still sending the discs via snail mail? Thanks!

Anyone get a DVD lately?

I have the DVD and it was great for it's day....but there are more inclusive videos on YouTube these days. Not saying the DVD is obsolete....but there is more information out there these days than in the past.

Hey all,

I'll be doing a run of the Head Gasket DVD - it's finished and I'll be taking orders effective immediately. The DVD is $24.50 including postage to anywhere in the US - email me for other destinations (dmiller@fliptag.com).

It includes footage of the removal and replacement, including the time savers I found and other tips (leaving the intake manifold in the engine bay, etc) and is about 45 minutes long. It also includes a couple further refinements I discovered on the 2nd go around as well as:

- a complete tool list so you'll have everything on hand to do it.
- a complete part list and suggestions for easy additional PM things.
- a couple minutes of bonus footage from 1993 when I worked for Toyota Product Planning showing the first 80 prototype in the US on a trail with the then-new 93 model with lockers.

It's worth noting that you'll also be able to see how to remove literally everything else if you'd like to save money and service/clean the EGR valve, fuel injectors, throttle body, valve cover/gasket, alternator, etc. So, this would be helpful for other minor items as well.

Checks to:

Doug Miller/PMB217
2900 N. Government Way
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

PAYPAL: dmiller@fliptag.com

Include your return address in all correspondence.

Order in the next week or so and I'll get it to you in time to sit back and drink eggnog while watching it over Christmas.

Moderators - hope you can leave this 80s Tech specific item on till Friday and then move it to wherever you put this stuff. Thanks!!

DougM
Do you still have a copy of your DVD Head Gasket available to purchase ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom