Wanted HDJ81 Winch Lever (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sonofaskipper

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for the stock (Aisin) Winch lever extension. My truck did not come with this part. I’ve spoken to Beno, and he says it’s been discontinued. Putting it out there to the community. If one of you MUDders has got one laying around, I’d gladly take it of your hands, er shelf.

Joe Katana might be able to source one. He usually does 70 series. @joekatana.

You might also try @SteveJackson.

Following...I had one, it contacted the back of my aux lights so I sold it, I'd be interested to have something made up that fit the space I have available.

I don't know why but the P/N changed for 1992 model year and later and was used on 80 series as well as 70 series until after the turn of the century. The later P/n is 38221-60181 I wonder if Beno looked for that one.

I don't know why but the P/N changed for 1992 model year and later and was used on 80 series as well as 70 series until after the turn of the century. The later P/n is 38221-60181 I wonder if Beno looked for that one.

That's correct. 38221-60180 supersedes to 38221-60181 and then dies a tragic and untimely death.

Found one I could measure up for you but it doesn't seem overly willing to detach from the winch

IMG_1780.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom