Wanted Hdj81 weathertec molded mats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj62max

Wildlife Customs
Threads
Wanted to know has anyone found weather or similar molded mats for an hdj81?

Any reason these would be different from the fzj80 ones? Or is your rig RHD? If so, probably no dice as weathertech is a USA company.

X2 on sandgrabba for the front row, Weathertech works well for the 2nd row with some minor trimming around the center console as it's offset the opposite direction from the LHD trucks, and the cargo area is the same between LHD and RHD.

I've looked at those Sand Grabbas, but they look like the first time you get in from the snow you'll have your pants in a small swimming pool. Finding a RHD mat that actually fits nicely with a textured or ridged bottom seems nearly impossible.

I've looked at those Sand Grabbas, but they look like the first time you get in from the snow you'll have your pants in a small swimming pool. Finding a RHD mat that actually fits nicely with a textured or ridged bottom seems nearly impossible.

I've had them for a few years now, I bang my shoes together when getting in any vehicle in the winter, it has never been an issue.

I've had them for a few years now, I bang my shoes together when getting in any vehicle in the winter, it has never been an issue.

Maybe grab a set, but then throw the ribbed one in on top for the winters? If I remember to bang shoes off, nobody else will.

So I guess they dont make anything for a RHD

Maybe grab a set, but then throw the ribbed one in on top for the winters? If I remember to bang shoes off, nobody else will.

I'm not sure where it goes, but I rarely get built up water on the floormats of my vehicles these days. Maybe it's the banging off my shoes, I remember it being an issue when I was younger. Dunno. The sandgrabba's are a vinyl coated, molded foam, with a reinforced edge, there's 3 molded buttons that snap it down to tabs that slide under the door sill, so it's pretty quick to pop them out and back in if you needed to empty them out, but they don't slide around AT ALL the rest of the time.

So I guess they dont make anything for a RHD

Weathertech doesn't, no. Husky either. Sandgrabba's does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom