Has anyone used this poo bag? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll stick with my PETT and Wag bags. The idea of tying a bag around me like a diaper just seems wrong.

I think I'll stick to wandering in areas where a more natural approach to disposal is appropriate. Somehow crapping in a bag tied around my waste just seems... oh yeah... What they said up there. ^^

:)

In all seriousness now... can't you just carry a garden trowel and dig a cathole?

Mark...

In all seriousness now... can't you just carry a garden trowel and dig a cathole?

Mark...
That kind of depends on where you are.
Even some of the less used trails in the Sierra cross over large areas of solid granite. If Billy Bobs award winning chili and the twelve pack of Coors you had for dinner last night decides to make a hasty exit on top of a granite dome you would be hard pressed to dig a hole.

I'm not saying I'd make the Biffy Bag plan A but it might be a good plan B.

Poo bag

Looks like a great idea if you have cholera.

If you use it in private no one will see you in the bag. Therefore no humilation.

I think it will be good to have "just in case" Like I have that extra 100rds and a condom.

Looks like a great idea if you have cholera.

Maybe it should be standard issue for all of our third world allies pulling UN humanitarian duty and starting epidemics that kill thousands of people. :(

They could even wear it over their heads to hide their faces as they board the planes to leave after all the *help* that they provide.

Anyway...

The active ingredients in the bag sound like they might have promise... The strapping it to yourself to use it approach seems a bit odd. It seems to me that you might almost have to shed your pants to try and use this setup. That is a real non-starter for me.

Mark...

at some point, I'd think that you'd need to untie from around your waist in order to wipe...
y'know what I mean?

This is priceless!

That kind of depends on where you are.
Even some of the less used trails in the Sierra cross over large areas of solid granite.

I have used this wag bag when climbing Mt. Whitney..
1wagbag.jpg

As you are required to pack out your own waste... (that's a lot of crap).

2934445600060260835jguFEd_ph.jpg

wag.jpg

I have never seen the bags the OP shows...
No way I would used them as described !!! :eek::eek:

I'd prefer the "privacy screen" included in this one

1wagbag.jpg

As you are required to pack out your own waste... (that's a lot of crap).

2934445600060260835jguFEd_ph.jpg

wag.jpg

I have never seen the bags the OP shows...
No way I would used them as described !!! :eek::eek:
I was responding to Marks suggestion to carry a trowel, most trails in the Sierra require you to pack it out so I'm well acquainted with Wag Bags and Double Dooty bags.

I was just up at Mt Whitney in mid-April. We only made it to the 13,000' level and made the decision to turn around due to low vis and high winds. I heard that only 5 people made it to the summit that weekend and they all got blown off the mountain by the 60+ mph gusts. Fortunately they all survived and were able to limp out.

Hi I am new here but I just had to join in about this Biffy Bag. I have used the Wag Bag, the Restop bag and now The Biffy Bag. I know it looks and seems funny as all get out but seriously it is truely amazing. You do not need to remove your pants. Just slide them down enough to pull the bag through and like they say let gravity do the rest. Plenty of toilet paper, no mess , no odor and you do not need a bucket to sit on. This tie it on thing is the part that is a little wierd but it works well. Don't laugh until you have tried it.

I keep one or 2 in my glove box just in case. It is the only disposable toilet I will ever use.

:confused:
you poo standing up?

What happened to where ever you are and wiping with leaves? :rolleyes:

MAN I used to hate that when I was a kid....

What happened to where ever you are and wiping with leaves? :rolleyes:

MAN I used to hate that when I was a kid....

you gave yourself a rash from rubbin' your ass with mesquite?

droppin' trou and wipin' with leaves is no longer tolerated on many trails...
besides...do you really wanna go marchin' through other folks poo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom