Has anyone dealt with Xtreme Overland? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone dealt with Xtreme Overland before? I ordered a set of brake lines from them a month ago and I haven't heard anything back from them. I've called and emailed them and zero response.

I ordered gears, lockers, and master install kits from them. It was taking forever to get the parts. I canceled the order and purchased the parts from East Coast Gear Supply. Received them in no time at all.

That's who I'm thinking of ordering from but no one from Xtreme Overland responds to my emails or answers my calls.

Cancel the order and call slee

If you can't cancel the order than dispute the charges with your cc company.

Not to be rude or anything but I don't understand why someone would order parts from some random company when you can order the parts from a company like slee or cruiseroutfitters that have been supporting this community for years and have established a proven track record of awesomeness.

I ordered gears, lockers, and master install kits from them. It was taking forever to get the parts. I canceled the order and purchased the parts from East Coast Gear Supply. Received them in no time at all.
How did you manage to cancel? I've yet to find an option for it.

How did you manage to cancel? I've yet to find an option for it.
I called them and asked how much longer it was going to take, let them know that I’d found the parts in stock, and they agreed to give me the refund.

I called them and asked how much longer it was going to take, let them know that I’d found the parts in stock, and they agreed to give me the refund.
Oh cause I've been calling for the past week and no one has answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom